Orchard Ridge Assisted Living
Orchard Ridge Senior Living is a faith-based, non-profit senior living community, offering low income HUD-subsidized independent living apartments, an assisted living and memory care community. The Garden building offers 69 rooms, 35 assisted living rooms, and 34 memory care rooms specifically designed for residents suffering from Alzheimer's/Dementia.
The Grove building offers 153 low income HUD-subsidized senior apartments.
Our mission is to provide a faith-based, loving home for older adults.
Founded in 1921 and sponsored by 20 area churches Orchard Ridge has a decades-old commitment to providing a loving, nurturing, Christian-based environment for our senior residents.
- Nonprofit, faith based loving home that honors older adults
- Assisted Living, Memory Care and Independent Living
- Specializing in Alzheimer's / Dementia
- Sponsored by 20 Area Churches
- Downtown Coeur d'Alene park-like campus