Idaho Community Foundation
For people looking for a way to provide consistent, long-term support to nonprofit organizations, ICF offers nine different types of charitable funds that provide increased support over traditional giving and allow fund creators and donors to be more generous over time. Our funds have the maximum tax deductions allowed by law.
For nonprofits seeking grant support, ICF is a reliable source of funding either through competitive grant cycles or grants from numerous fund types. We also offer more than 60 scholarships.
- Benefit worthy causes in Idaho without having in-depth knowledge of issues in each community
- Managed distributions means a 'bad' investment quarter or year won't adversely affect a nonprofit?s support
- High flexibility of transferrable assets: life insurance, stocks, bonds, land, retirement plans, cash
- Memberships are available starting at $25
- Donations and memberships receive maximum tax deductions allowed by law