Blue Moose Food Tours
Explore Coeur d'Alene's unique and thriving food scene on a walking food tour Thursday, Friday or Saturday from 1pm-4pm. Your experienced guide will take you Downtown and introduce you to great local dishes while sharing stories about Coeur d'Alene's rich history.
Connect With Coeur d'Alene Food in a Unique and Unexpected Way.
- 6-7 Tastings at Coeur d'Alene Restaurants and Unique Eateries
- Fun Stories About Coeur d'Alene's History, Culture and Architecture
- Enjoy a Casual Stroll Through Scenic Downtown Coeur d'Alene
- Discover the Vivid Personality of Coeur d'Alene's Unique & Eclectic Culinary Scene
- 3 Drink Pairings (Optional Adult Beverage Ticket)
Member EventsFriday Sep 20, 2019Saturday Sep 21, 2019Thursday Sep 26, 2019Friday Sep 27, 2019
Whom to Contact
- Tim BallPhone: (208) 818-1092
The Blue Moose will meet you at the Coeur d'Alene Chamber of Commerce, 105 N. 1st St., Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, From I90 and I95 take Northwest Blvd southbound toward downtown Coeur d'Alene.