Draft Service Technician: DRAFT007057
Draft Service Technician
Job Category: Sales - Selling
Requisition Number: DRAFT007057
12281 N Warren Street
Hayden, ID 83835, USA
Up to $21.00 per hour depending on experience
$500 employment bonus after 6 months and $500 employment bonus after 12 months of employment
Up to 3 weeks Paid Time Off to start
9 Paid Holidays Annually
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
401(k) with Employer match
Incredible work/life balance.
Great work culture
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cleans beer draft lines using BLC solution and then rinses the lines using hot tap water.
- Converses with customer to determine any problems.
- Repairs draft lines by observing the mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles taps and devices to gain access to remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts such as taps, washers, hose/lines as necessary. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices. Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Keeps records on each account on any cleaning and repairing that has taken place.
- Informs supervisor when parts are needed for repairs and other supplies.
- Perform job duties in a safe manner; considerate to themselves and to others.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)preferred; two to four years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have the visual abilities to ensure proper wiring and repair of the draft line.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Use of pallet jacks and hand carts are required to load and unload products for use in customer locations.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and occasionally moving/pushing or pulling of up to 165 pounds (full keg).
- Required to regularly stand, walk, lift product floor to waist, shoulder to overhead, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside environmental noises.
Licenses & Certifications