Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Inventory and load the vehicle for the day’s work assignments.
- Clean and organize the work vehicle.
- Clean air movers, dehumidifiers, air filtration devices.
- Clean extraction equipment, tools, and accessories.
Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project
- Manipulate and protect contents.
- Establish a staging area for extraction, containment building, demolition, cleaning, and drying.
- Prepare a room for demolition activities.
- Perform end-of-job/end-of-day cleanup and breakdown.
- Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Show respect for customer’s home/property.
Perform production processes as directed.
- Set up containment and other engineering controls.
- Set up air filtration devises (including establishing negative pressure). Verify sufficient negative pressure.
- Extract water from hard surface flooring and carpet.
- Manipulate and block furniture.
- Remove carpet pad, carpet and baseboard.
- Remove drywall from wall, drywall from ceiling and insulation.
- Remove cabinets.
Manage Customer Satisfaction
- Notify crew chief of customer needs, concerns and successfully meeting those needs.
- Report any complaints about the performance of services.
- Provide personnel availability for response to emergency service.
- Develop production expertise in services, cleaning products, and equipment.
- Participate in training activities on a regular basis.
- Seek certification through the SERVPRO® Employee Certification Training Program
- Learn how to properly operate equipment by reading owner’s manuals and from training with other team members.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians.
- Each team member has a responsibility to communicate in a timely, honest, and clear manner.
Safety and Risk Management
- Comply with safety policies as outlined in the SERVPRO® Safety Manual.
- Utilize cleaning products, mechanical equipment, and personal protective equipment properly.
Visit Indeed for more details and to submit your resume: