Women Creating Success Conference
Name: Women Creating Success Conference
Date: June 6, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM PDT
Registration: Register Now
Registration for the full day conference is $79 and includes lunch. Exhibitor booths are available for $249 and includes 1 registration. Actively seeking sponsors. Contact Marilee@cdachamber.com for details.
- Be Present. Jennifer Crowell Ferch is the Chief Operating Officer of NBC Camps, the largest overnight basketball and volleyball camp program in the world, located in 6 countries and 15 states. She is the creator of NBC’s camp development curriculum utilized by almost 300,000 students. Jennifer received her MA in counseling psychology from Gonzaga University. She and her husband, Dr. Shann Ferch, a psychologist and professor of leadership in the doctoral program at Gonzaga University, speak and lecture together nationally and internationally. Jennifer has been a professional speaker and motivator for over 25 years. Jennifer will lead us through 2 sessions that will challenge how we can impact each day- family, work, body, mind and spirit.
- Values-Powered Leadership workshop by M+L Advisors, LLC
- Let’s Cook! Cooking demo by local celebrity Chef Lesa Lebeau
- This is what I know: Words of wisdom from our elders (70, 80, 90!)
- Women & Money: Take Control of Your Financial Health Cindy Leaver
- Let’s Connect! Leave the day with new and lasting connections