Upbeat Breakfast - State of the City Address
Name: Upbeat Breakfast - State of the City Address
Date: January 8, 2019
Time: 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM PST
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Join us at the Coeur d'Alene Resort with Mayor Steve Widmyer who will introduce city staff and community leaders who fill us in on what's happing in our city by the lake.
- Hillary Anderson - growth and the comprehensive plan
- Gynii Gilliam - job growth and economic development
- Amy Evans & Kiki Miller - their visions for the city
Upbeat Breakfast occurs the second Tuesday of every month. On average 150 members attend, making it one of the most popular networking events in our community. Trade tables allow members to display their business and briefly address the group. The program features a different speaker each month, highlighting various topics of interest. With a reservation, the cost is $17 and includes breakfast and coffee. Cost for attendees without a reservation is $25.
For additional information or to reserve a trade table contact, Brenda Young, Vice President of Programs, 208.415.0110, or Brenda@CdAChamber.com.
- Breakfast is $17.00 with RSVP or $25 at the door.
- Cancellations must be received by noon the
Friday before breakfast for a refund.
- To reserve a trade table, contact Brenda at 415-0110.