Join us in celebrating Nonprofit Awareness Month!November's Upbeat Breakfast is sponsored by Incite! Consulting. Our program is presented by the Nonprofit Committee and highlights the importance of collaboration between the local nonprofits and the business sector. Join us for a panel discussion led by Kevin Bailey, CEO, Idaho Nonprofit Center.
Kevin joined the Idaho Nonprofit Center in July of 2021 after previously serving as CEO of United Way of Southeastern Idaho. He brings past experience in the education and social impact sector internationally and domestically having worked in Uganda and Chile.
Our program is presented by the Nonprofit Committee and will feature a panel discussion on the importance of collaboration between the local nonprofits and the business sector, as well as raising awareness to the economic impact that nonprofits have in our community. The importance of volunteerism and serving on boards will be highlighted.
Join us for a panel discussion with:
- Larry Riley - Executive Director, St. Vincent de Paul North Idaho
- Jeanette Laster - Executive Director, Human Rights Education Institute
- Mike Baker - Chief Executive Officer, Heritage Health
- Jeff Owens - Attorney, Owens McCrea Linscott, PLLC
- Mark Tucker - MNM, Executive Director, United Way of North Idaho
Upbeat Breakfast occurs the second Tuesday of every month. On average 150 members attend, making it one of the most popular networking events in our community. Trade tables allow members to display their business and briefly address the group. The program features a different speaker each month, highlighting various topics of interest. With a reservation, the cost is $17 and includes breakfast and coffee. Cost for attendees without a reservation is $25.
For additional information or to reserve a trade table contact, Brenda Young, Vice President of Programs, 208.415.0110, or Brenda@CdAChamber.com.
- LOCATION: the Best Western Cd'A Inn
- Breakfast is $17.00 with RSVP or $25 at the door.
- Cancellations must be received by noon the Friday before breakfast for a refund.