Join us in celebrating Nonprofit Awareness Month!October's Upbeat Breakfast is sponsored by Incite Consulting.
Our program is presented by the Nonprofit Committee and will feature a panel discussion on the importance of collaboration between the local nonprofits and the business sector, as well as raising awareness to the economic impact that nonprofits have in our community. The importance of volunteerism and serving on boards will be highlighted.
Join us for a panel discussion with:
- Larry Riley - St. Vincent de Paul North Idaho
- Jeanette Laster - HREI
- Mike Baker - Heritage Health
- Jeff Owens - Attorney
- Mark Tucker - United Way of North Idaho
- Kevin Bailey - the new CEO of the Idaho Nonprofit Center who will be moderating the panel discussion
Upbeat Breakfast occurs the second Tuesday of every month. On average 150 members attend, making it one of the most popular networking events in our community. Trade tables allow members to display their business and briefly address the group. The program features a different speaker each month, highlighting various topics of interest. With a reservation, the cost is $17 and includes breakfast and coffee. Cost for attendees without a reservation is $25.
For additional information or to reserve a trade table contact, Brenda Young, Vice President of Programs, 208.415.0110, or Brenda@CdAChamber.com.
- LOCATION: the Best Western Cd'A Inn
- Breakfast is $17.00 with RSVP or $25 at the door.
- Cancellations must be received by noon the Friday before breakfast for a refund.