Meet a Farmer - Farm Dinner & Mini Workshops
Food is important!
For most of us at least three times a day!
By virtue of the fact that each of us eat everyday, we all participate in agriculture. We are the end users of what farmers and ranchers produce. Yet, less than 2% of the nation's population are agriculture producers who grow and harvest the meat, grains, vegetables and dairy products that the other 98% of us eat.
What do you know about farmers?
Join us! Learn how and what they do to get food to your table.
Come meet local farmers who will help you understand what it took to produce the food that will be served for dinner that evening. Each will share their farming story and answer your questions during short interactive workshops. Learn about the production of beef, potatoes, local produce and veggies, wheat, dairy, and apples plus local wine and beer. Then sit with the farmers, visit, and enjoy a wonderful farm dinner.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERING ORGANIZATIONS