The Club at Rock Creek
- Golf Courses/Development/Equipment
A Smarter, Better and More Attractive Private Club Model
Co-founders Bill Foley and Greg Lane have painstakingly studied the old private club model and defined its flaws that can lead to a frustrated membership. Taking what they’ve learned and experienced themselves, The Club at Rock Creek founders have created an innovative new business model designed to appeal to golfers and non-golfers who want the benefits of a private club without the typical headaches.
The Club at Rock Creek model is rooted in six fundamentals:
1. A focus on golf and club life instead of real estate sales. Said golf focus includes a world-class course, a premier driving range and a state-of-the-art short-game practice facility.
2. A modest, functional and inviting clubhouse with a casual dining restaurant, full-service bar and wine-tasting bar.
3. A relaxed and active culture of camaraderie and inclusion. The membership is new, energized and engaged, and when outdoor exploits are done, the clubhouse is active, warm and inviting.
4. Zero debt and the solid financial backing of a Fortune 500 company — Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE:FNF)
5. A straightforward management philosophy based on prudent spending and low overhead, which eliminates the need for high initiation fees and an inflated dues structure.
6. An easy and streamlined exit strategy.