Upbeat Breakfast at the Coeur d'Alene Resort
Name: Upbeat Breakfast at the Coeur d'Alene Resort
Date: December 12, 2017
Time: 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM PST
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
December's Upbeat Breakfast is sponsored by the Coeur d'Alene Tribe Health & Wellness Center, now known as Marimn Health. This month's speaker will be Ryan Nipp, board chair for CDA 2030, who will talk about our community's progress in achieving our vision for 2030. Ryan will review CDA 2030's accomplishments for this year, including the release of the newest edition of the Implementation Plan and progress on some of the priority actions such as:
- Community Builders Community Assistance Grant - East Sherman Master Plan
- Performing Arts Center Market Analysis and Feasibility Study
- Urban Land Institute Technical Assistance Panel -
- Coeur d'Alene Medical Corridor
- Opening Books, Opening Doors - Coeur d'Alene
Upbeat Breakfast occurs the second Tuesday of every month. On average 150 members attend, making it one of the most popular networking events in our community. Trade tables allow members to display their business and briefly address the group. The program features a different speaker each month, highlighting various topics of interest. With a reservation, the cost is $17 and includes breakfast and coffee.
For more info contact Brenda at 415-0110.
- Breakfast is $17.00 with RSVP or $25 at the door.
- Cancellations must be received by noon the Monday before breakfast for a refund.
- No RSVP's after 12:00 p.m. on the Friday before breakfast.
- To reserve a trade table, contact Brenda at 415-0110.